OMAK, Wash. – 16-year-old Mane Pakootas and Lonesome are closing in on the elusive King of the Hill overall title.
The duo didn’t win on Saturday night however, they did place second and in the process racked up four more points to their overall point total, cha-ching.
Lonesome and Pakootas have a strong grip in the overall points standings with 12 total points accumulated with one race remaining. They’ve placed second in each of their three races so far, earning four points each time.
Scott Abrahamson and Mill Pond would go on to claim victory on Saturday night, earning five points to their overall points total as they held off the young 16-year-old Pakootas in the third of four races. Abrahamson currently is in fourth place overall with seven total points.
Terrance Holford and Duranimal would go on to place third on Saturday night, earning three points. Holford out of Inchelium and Duranimal has placed in the top 5 in the past two races as they currently sit in fifth place overall with four total points.
Tyler Peasley placed fifth on Saturday night and now currently sits in second place overall with nine total points earned as Sunday’s race will determine this year’s top duo.
Official results of Friday night’s Suicide Race – Top 5
- 1st Place – Scott Abrahamson – Mill Pond – (5 points)
- 2nd Place – Mane Pakootas – Lonesome – (4 points)
- 3rd Place – Terrance Holford – Duranimal – (3 points)
- 4th Place – Riley Prescott – Black Shay – (2 points)
- 5th Place – Tyler Peasley – Mohican – (1 point)
Overall points standings after Friday night – Top 5
- 1st Place – Mane Pakootas – Lonesome – (12 points)
- 2nd Place – Tyler Peasley – Mohican – (9 points)
- 3rd Place – Riley Prescott – Black Shay – (8 points)
- 4th Place – Scott Abrahamson – Mill Pond – (7 points)
- 5th Place – Terrance Holford – Duranimal – (4 points)
- 6th Place – Louis Zacherle – Hoagy – (3 points)
- 7th Place – Oliver Pakootas – Onyx – (2 points)