Diabetes, Heart Disease, Lung and Renal Conditions
• New CDC reports show patients with underlying health conditions are far more likely to die from Covid-19.
• Health Conditions – Diabetes, Heart Disease, Lung and Renal Conditions.
• 19.5% of the cases have resulted in DEATH. Nearly 1 out of 5 patients.
What to Do
• Get Help Immediately- Call your doctor if you recognize any symptoms such as: loss of smell, diarrhea, strange looking toes, cough, fever, dizziness, fatigue, headache, runny nose, muscle aches, nausea, vomiting, shortness of breath, pink eye, and sore throat.
• Test Your Blood Sugar- A sudden drop or rise could be the first symptom.
• Wear masks and cover your eyes for maximum safety protection and advise others to do so in your presence.
• Sanitize everything and stay home if possible.
• Take a daily vitamin with doctor recommended daily doses.
• Pre-diabetics are also at-risk and need to take safety precautions seriously. • Collect health supplies and prepare.
Colville Tribal Diabetes Prevention Program
Charlene BearCub- Program Manager
Raylene Ensminger- Administrative Assistant
Main Office: (509)634-2970
Office: (509) 634-2996
Lisa True- Health Educator
Cell Phone: (509)978-8141
Cell Phone: (509)978-9057