April 7, 2020
We need your help. In order to gauge the need of students in our district, we need everyone to participate in our technology survey. If you have not been contacted by your teacher, you need to contact them ASAP. You can also call the school on Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 509-633-1442. In order to have a distance learning platform ready by April 20th we need this data.
At this time, I have no update on COVID-19 cases in our service area.
After the Governor’s proclamation yesterday, we received notice from the WIAA that all spring sports have been officially cancelled.
School health/safety protocol.
Everyone who enters the building must enter through the elementary office.
- Everyone must sign in, take their temperature and answer a series of questions (Do you have a runny nose, etc.). a. If staff fail any part of this protocol they are sent home and put on a 14-day quarantine.
- If any community member fails any part they are sent away and not allowed to enter the school.
- Kitchen staff preparing meals and staff assembling meals must wear gloves and abide by the social distance guidelines.
- Multiple times a day staff wash hands and/or use hand sanitizer.
- While in the building everyone is required to wear a mask.
- While delivering food all staff must wear gloves and a mask.
- We have increased social distance from 6 to 10 feet.
Now that COVID-19 has reached the Coulee, it is more imperative than ever that you follow the social distance guidelines established by the state.
Stay Home / Stay Safe, keep your distance (10 feet) and wash your hands.