Since June 30, the Colville Reservation has had 6 new confirmed cases of COVID-19 reported within their boundaries. These cases were reported on:
June 19 - 1 new case
June 29 - 1 new case
June 30 - 3 new cases
July 2 - 1 new case
It is more important than ever to continue social distancing and other safety protocols to stop the spread of COVID-19 on the Colville Reservation.
With the upcoming Fourth of July Weekend, please maintain social distancing and adhere to public safety protocols on the Colville Reservation.
- The Colville Reservation is closed to non-essential visitors through December 31.
- Public gatherings of 10 or more people and public congregations for purposes of public entertainment, recreation, food or beverage servicce and simliar activites are prohibited.
- Camping, fishing and hunting by non-tribal members and of all groups number 10 or more people, are prohibited on the reservation.
- An order requiring residents of the reservation to remain at home except for essential activities has been extended.
- Non-essnetial business on the reservation has been prohibited.
Please also follow personal safety protocols:
- Wash your hands often
- Wear a mask in public
- Avoid close contact with others
- Clean and disinfect often
- Monitor your health daily and be alert for symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath and other symptoms.
- Take your temperature.