The Colville Tribal Emergency Operations Center has confirmed through the Colville Service Unit and Okanogan County Public Health three new positive cases of COVID-19 on the Colville Indian Reservation in the Nespelem district, today.
To date, the EOC has confirmed:
• 12 positive cases
• 7 remain in isolation
• 3 have been released from isolation by medical professionals
• 2 moved out of the area
Colville Service Unit
Lake Roosevelt Community Health Centers totals:
Insufficient sample 1
Please continue to stay home and stay safe.
We know COVID-19 is in our communities and it is now as important as ever to follow social distancing guidelines.
• Stay home, stay safe.
• Practice social distancing by keeping a distance of about six feet from others if you must go out in public for essential activities.
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
• Stay home if you are sick, except to get medical care.
• Cover your nose and mouth with a tissue when coughing or sneezing; throw used tissues in the trash.
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched surfaces daily.