The Colville Tribal Emergency Operations Center is asking all community members to stay safe on this Fourth of July.
Please maintain social distancing and other safety protocols to guard against COVID-19. Use these simple steps to keep yourself safe:
- Wash your hands often
- Wear a mask in public
- Avoid close contact with others
- Clean and disinfect often
- Monitor your health daily and be alert for symptoms such as fever, cough, shortness of breath and other symptoms.
- Take your temperature.
Know the symptoms of COVID-19
People with COVID-19 have had a wide range of symptoms reported – ranging from mild symptoms to severe illness. Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure to the virus. People with these symptoms may have COVID-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting